NYC Lovatics by Demi Lovato - Natural Eyeshadow Palette Review




Before i start, i want to say that i am terribly sorry for never control my self from purchasing make up products. I have to admit i already collect such an abundance stock of make ups, lining up from base products, essential products, until not-so-important products that i barely even use. You guys have to know that i seldom use make up in my daily activities, i only wear make up occasionally and if i am up to such a big event. So the question is, why do i have to burn my money just to collect make ups? The answer is : it is just another woman desire things. Pardon me! 
Now i am writing about eyeshadow palette from NYC Lovatics created by NYC (New Year Color) featuring the brand ambassador - Demi Lovato. Forgive my addiction, i know i already have eyeshadow palette but...i could not stand my self from this product. When i scrolled up the web and saw this product, i straightly decided to add this to my new collection. It turned out to be so worth it. Why do i love this at first sight? It really has a wonderful colors, so natural yet shimmering - exactly what i love! These colors are really match my eyes and look perfectly when it all blends. 




            There are few types of this product, City Vibes (more colorful light shades), Natural (natural, nude, and dark shades), Night Out (purplish dark shades) and Show Time (glamour and stand out shades). Since i only purchase eyeshadow that fits my daily look, so I bought the natural shades. I surely don’t want to wear too much make up in my daily look, that’s why I prefer to choose natural shades and those kind of things.
            I have never had NYC products before, but as I read the review many people love their products, even somehow NYC has hits products and bad products. But for this eyeshadow palette, I don’t think my two thumbs are enough to show the quality of this product. So let’s talk about it!
What I miss about this product is the packaging. Well, I have to say that this is travel-size-able, just a size of a hand, but it doesn’t have mirrors – which is pretty crucial for person like me who needs mirrors to apply eyeshadow. It’s kind of troublesome for me, but somehow I can handle it. It has two applicator also, but I don’t think I am gonna use it since I feel more convenience to use my own eyeshadow brushes. In the back side of the packaging, you can see that there is a advice on how to best use and blend the shades to get the shimmer, satin, or matte look. Really helpful for those who are beginners to make ups. 
the whole packaging

 
instruction to use

            There are twelve shades vary from matte, shimmer, and satin finishes. By all of this shades, you can create your looks creatively and do explorative looks with these warm and elegant yet natural shades. I am so in love with all the colors lining across the palette. 



            What surprised me is the pigmentation, incredibly perfect! The dark shades are more pigmented in my skin than the light shades, anyways, but it’s all totally fine for me. The intensity of the colors is truly amazing, too. Also, when you apply this to your eyes, the fall-offs are not as much as other powdery eyeshadow that I have used before. So, with less fall-offs, this eyeshadow is really recommended. The formula is likely to be buttery, smooth, and so easily to blend. Each shades are easily blended and work together all in perfectly, because in my experience I have used eyeshadow product that all the shades wouldn’t work perfectly when I blended it, so it left a very awful final look in my eyes since they were all not blended well, blame the formulas! But for this eyeshadow, you don’t have to worry about that!
swatches without eye base primer

            The staying power is also impressive. I haven’t got any chance to wear this more than 6 hours, but when the last time I wore it – wow. The colors were still remain and would not fade away by times. Of course, to make it more long lasting, you would have to use primer before. I usually use Mizzu’s eye base essential, or concealer, before I appy eyeshadow to my skin.
            I have been eavesdropping and peeked out about the grapevine beauty gossips that this product is a highly compared eyeshadow palette with Urban Decay Naked Palette, but of course in cheaper and affordable price : it’s only 135K in Indonesia and about $7 in US. The colors and shades are similar, but I don’t actually know if the swatches say the same or the pigmentation proofs the grapevine, since I don’t have any urban decay products. (Sorry, I only purchase what I can purchase lol).
            This is totally a hit product from NYC. I don’t know if this is sold in Indonesia’s drugstores, but I don’t think this product is available there. I purchased this from online shops, and if you want to add this to your new collection, you can get it from online shops too or through NYC web sites. The price is likely to be higher because the shipping fee is a little bit to be a burden. But anyways, this eyeshadow palette is totally worth it!
            I hope you all get poisoned and decide to add this to your new collection!
           




 (image up above taken from newyorkcolor website)

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com